[nabs-l] Web Browsers used by Universities

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jan 1 04:34:22 UTC 2010

Well, to a certain extent it may depend on your access
technology.  Generally, Firefox is accessible.  I don't think Chrome
is at all, and are you talking about Safari on the Mac, or on Windows
-- or somewhere else -- not sure what other platforms it runs on --
if any.  I think it is fine on Mac, don't know about anywhere else.

Dave