[nabs-l] College Math / Algebra with a reader

lsterling0 l.sterling0 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 20:59:43 UTC 2010

Hi Nathan, I took my math classes using only a reader and much help and
understanding from my profss.
I postponed all my math classes as long as I could but finally had to tackle
them.
I found a great reader thanks to God but that is a story for another time.
If I can give you some advice, talk to other students to get their ideas on
the best profs. After that talk to the ones that seem the best to get a feel
for how they will work with you.
I took most of my test in the profs offices.
Also, take extra time for these classes.
I hope this will help you as well as others.
You can email me off list.
Lou

Owner of vipspouses a list for visually impaired and blind individuals to
discuss frustrations in their lives.
for an invertation To join contact
lsterling0 at gmail.com