[nabs-l] Happy new year

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 20:15:06 UTC 2010

Hi Ashley  and list,

 I think I have quite a bit of goals when I think about it, but  I
think I'll share   a few of them:

1. work out  more:  During my service year in  AmeriCorps we had to
work out three times a week for  an hour or so and my first team
loved the gym. So, I think my goal there is to be  more of a gym
rat(not like I was in horrible shape, but I was obviously in better
shape than I've been in a while and I  liked it) lol.
2. be more  involved  in  the sports I have  the most interest in. So,
goalball and judo are some sports I'm going to attempt to focus on. 3.
finish some of my un-finished goals from pre-americorps (I don't too
much like unfinished business)
 Happy New year   List serve   Peeps

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama