[nabs-l] techniques in cafeterias and trays

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Tue Jan 5 00:35:45 UTC 2010

hello ashely and all,

this is a good thread indeed to discuss and also use. at my college i don't use a tray at all since there''s no cafeteria at my school just snack bars, deli's, and a food court. as for the food court i always get myy food in a bag even though i'm going to just sit in there instead of going outside to eat. but, in the deli i use a tray byy holding the cane in my left hand and the tray with myy right hand for the most part.

i hope this is helpful to you all. take care all and i will talk to you all soon!

hugss,
from amy