[nabs-l] volunteering and missions

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Tue Jan 5 03:35:04 UTC 2010

I worked with Habitat for a couple days in 2006 as part of a program for
blind an d visually-impaired Canadian students. I painted, sanded, and
filled in the holes nails had left behind with mud. It probably has a better
name than that. There's lots than can be done because every project is at a
different stage so using power tools (it sounds like fun) may not even be
necessary.
I hope you end up volunteering with them; they're a great organization.