[nabs-l] Importance of Using Braille

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Thu Jan 7 03:28:04 UTC 2010

Chelsea,

That was beautiful. I must admit that I nearly cried. I love how you
painted pictures of your imaginings: I could see you listening to the
Louis Braille coin launch, I could imagine you reading Braille, and I
could feel the energy that connected you to the mathematicians and
physicists of old. I wish the best for you in your endeavor to reach the stars.

Respectfully,
Jed