[nabs-l] Braille Vs Technology: is there room for only one intown?

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 19:08:28 UTC 2010

I wasn't attacking anyone on a personal level at all, so please don't accuse me of doing so. I never said anything in a mean spirited way. Not being able to read is the definition of illiterate. I didn't call them unintelligent. I don't know them or their life circumstances. We were discussing this issue, and I think that even people who have been successful without the use of braille could only improve their lives and careers by learning it. That doesn't make me a mean spirited person.