[nabs-l] Braille Vs Technology: is there room for only one intown?

Briley Pollard brileyp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 20:13:43 UTC 2010

Another question I would pose to these excellent points is that why do blind people have to be auditory learners? I feel like I'm expected to be sometimes because I'm blind, but I am not. I always do better and wouldn't have done as well as I have without braille. I cannot process things as well via any other medium, and I know I can't be the only person like that.