[nabs-l] frustrated with facebook!

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 03:14:09 UTC 2010

Hi, all,
  I primarily use the mobile site at m.facebook.com, and it has worked
great for me. I do have to switch to the regular site when doing
things such as creating an event or modifying my profile, but for the
day-to-day tasks of status updates,writing wall posts, and sending
messages to friends, the mobile site has never given me any problems.
One issue I have encountered is that JAWS wouldn't read the email
addresses listed under the Contact Information section of my friends'
profiles. Has this happened to anyone?
   Katie