[nabs-l] frustrated with facebook!

Rania raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 04:12:44 UTC 2010

jaws will not read the email for me as well.
I think it has to do something with the way it shows up in the person's
profile.
Rania,
"For everyone who thought I couldn't do it.
For everyone who thought I shouldn't do it.
For everyone who said, 'It's impossible."
See you at the finish line."
~Christopher Reeve