[nabs-l] petition

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 06:09:09 UTC 2010

It's a petition to ask Congress to add in their next reauthorization
of the Rehab Act explicit language requiring that clients be allowed
to choose to attend NFB training centers and allowing for penalties
if this is denied.

This is superfluous, they already must permit you to do so.  Yes, I
am quite aware that in fact they often do not, but the law already
requires that they do so.

What is needed is enforcement.

Joseph