[nabs-l] Meet Some Blind Musicians From New York City On Tonight's Djd Invasion

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 17:04:42 UTC 2010

Hi!
With all of us being blind on this list, I thought you'd like to know that Dennis, Performing Arts Division Of The National Federation Of The Blind president, and I will be hosting tonight's Djd Invasion starting at 7 PM eastern, and during the show, we'll be meeting Los Ciegos Del Barrio, a group of blind musicians from the New York City area. We'll be interviewing them, allowing for people to call in and ask questions, and more!
This group was also on the performing arts division's Sound And Sight Volume 1 album.
Call in information will be provided during the show.
The program starts at 7 PM eastern for anyone interested, so at that time, go to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
to tune in.
Best regards,
David Dunphy