[nabs-l] petition

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 23:10:51 UTC 2010

I recognized the petition server in the link, so it wasn't a big
deal.  I have had to become much more aware of what's happening as a
result, which is why I am learning about things like duplications of
laws (and how that gets abused), citation of sources, etc.

I would actually like to have the discussion about what the law
actually says regarding choice of training centers, if we can find
someone knowledgeable enough on the subject to spell out the various
particulars.

Joseph