[nabs-l] Fwd: Roommate needed to split a cheap Washington Seminar hotel room

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 04:54:53 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jim Reed <jim275_2 at yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 10:21:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Roommate needed to split a cheap Washington Seminar hotel room
To: NABS mail list <nabs-l at nfbnet.org>, NABS presidents
<nabs-presidents at nfbnet.org>, Arielle Silverman
<nabs.president at gmail.com>
Cc: Dan Burke <burke.dall at gmail.com>

Hello,

I just reserved a double room at the Winsor Park hotel in DC for
$67.55 per night (includes tax). I will be staying there fron January
30 through Febuary 5th. I am looking for a roommate (or roommates) for
all or part of my stay.

The hotel is located in the embassy section of DC (apparantly a good
neighborhood).The hotel is 2.5 miles from the capitol, and is a 5
miniute walk to the subway that will take you to the capitol. The
address is 2116 Kalorama Rd. Northwest. The phone number is 202 483
7700.

If you or anyone you know is interested in a room, please contact me via email.

Thanks,

Jim Reed

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org