[nabs-l] books on Grad schools and GRE testing material

William ODonnell william.odonnell1 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 12 20:58:04 UTC 2010

RFBD has the following related texts for prepairing to take A standard GRE.
1. Cracking the GRE with several additions.
2. The lateist Kaplan course book and supplemental material.
3. Kaplan power words.
There are many others; however, I can not think of the tytles at this point in time.  Hope this helps.