[nabs-l] I Need Your Help

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 19:36:46 UTC 2010

Hey Albert,
 I would suggest changing your  password, but before doing so,  I
would  run my antivirus and spyware softwareand then change the
password.
  Best,
  Darian

--
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate

"And if you will join me in this improbable quest, if you feel destiny
calling, and see as I see, a future of endless possibility stretching
before us;
if you sense, as I sense, that the time is now to shake off our
slumber, and slough off our fear, and make good on the debt we owe
past and future generations,
then I'm ready to take up the cause, and march with you, and work with
you. Together, starting today, let us finish the work that needs to be
done, and
usher in a new birth of freedom on this Earth."- Baraq Obama