[nabs-l] on-line survey follow-up

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 04:24:29 UTC 2010

Hi, all,
  Hope everyone is having a good start of the new year. I wrote to the
list a while ago about an on-line study I'm conducting regarding the
experiences of students with disabilities. I want to thank those of
you who have participated and encourage the rest of you to take the
survey if you have a chance. Your participation should only take 15-20
minutes and your input will contribute greatly to my research. Also,
don't forget that you will have the opportunity to win a $25 gift
certificate at amazon.com! Please click on the link below if you are
interested. Thanks so much!
   Katie Wang

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DS89CZF