[nabs-l] Windows 7

Rob Lambert rmlambert1987 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 15 01:12:40 UTC 2010

I don't know of tutorials, but a far as I know, Windows 7 starter can only run up to 3 apps at once, and no more, so keep that in mind.

Sent from my iPod

On Jan 14, 2010, at 11:00 PM, "Miranda brown" <brownbears at mchsi.com> wrote:

I just bought a netbook computer with windows 7 and Microsoft office 2007 on
it. I am slowly figuring out windows 7, but I am having trouble with
Microsoft word, it is totally different than 2003, does anyone know if their
are any tutorials for 2007? I also just started using JAWS 11.