[nabs-l] problem with jaws 11 and edit boxes

Rania Ismail raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 14:51:57 UTC 2010

Thanks for your help.
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Dezman Jackson
Sent: Saturday, January 16, 2010 2:55 AM
To: National Association of Blind Students mailing list
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with jaws 11 and edit boxes

Rania,

If you want to turn it off temporarily, while you're in your browser press
insert+V to bring up the verbosity dialog.  Then hit a for autoforms
insert+mode
and space to check or uncheck it then enter.  To disable it permanently,
while in the browser hit Insert+6 to bring up the jaws configuration file,
then go to the set options menu and arrow down to auto forms mode, press
enter  and uncheck the box, then enter to ok it. Be sure to hit ctrl+s to
save the file after making changes.

HTH
Dezman