[nabs-l] problem with jaws 11 and edit boxes

Rania Ismail raniaismail04 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 13:12:48 UTC 2010

Thank you.
Rania,

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Jacob Struiksma
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 2:28 AM
To: 'National Association of Blind Students mailing list'
Subject: Re: [nabs-l] problem with jaws 11 and edit boxes

You have to go to the JAWS configuration manager.  If you go to jaws
utilities then configuration manager   then press letter S and alt key then
down arrow to forms manager options enter then tab to check box for audio
sound for forms mode on and uncheck it and save it so now you will not get
the sound every time you go past edit box on website From Jacob Struiksma