[nabs-l] powerpoint slides

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jan 21 21:41:38 UTC 2010

hello ben,

yes, there is a way to read powerpointt slides with using jfw. just convertt them into ms word by going to file in ppt and, then go to send to ms word and, then check the box for outline format and then your document will open up in a ms word document.

i hope this will help you out in this matter. take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amyy