[nabs-l] Come one, come all and talk about washington seminar!

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 22:24:03 UTC 2010

 It's time for the First conference call of 2010, and what topic could
be better than  that of Washington Seminar? - Nope, didn't think you'd
think of one :).
 Who?:  the   National Association of Blind students membership Committee.
What?: Washington Seminar 101
 Whuy?  Because you know you have questions about seminar. Yep, you know you do!
Where?: Conference call. Call-in information 712.775.7100 passcode: 257963
 When?:
Today! Janurary 24th at 7 p.m.  eastern.
We look forward to  having you on the  call!
  Warm Regards
 The Nabs membership committee.

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org