[nabs-l] BrailleNote questions

Jordan Richardson lilrichie411 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 04:05:18 UTC 2010

Beth,
In the options menu on the BrailleNote there's an option that says "grade of
braille for keyboard entry."  Did you try just going to that and selecting
grade 2?  Also, when converting to "Microsoft Word," simply do an "s" cord
for save and then "x" with backspace until you find "create a microsoft word
file."
Tell me if this helps.
Jordan