[nabs-l] Bank accounts

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 20:31:51 UTC 2010

what I wonder about PNC is if   it's branches can be found  just about
anywhere in the country?
 I can't say I've heard of it in california, or on much of the west
coast, for that matter.
  Darian

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org