[nabs-l] BrailleNote questions

Katie Wang bunnykatie6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:14:57 UTC 2010

Hi, Beth,
  Go to Options menu, Braille Options, and check whether your
preferred reading grade is grade 2. Setting this option should allow
you to read all types of documents in grade 2 braille. When you edit
Microsoft Word or other types of text documents, though, I think you
do have to use computer braille; that's just one limitation of the
Braille Note. Hope this helps!
   Katie