[nabs-l] Need More Of You On Twitter - Washington Seminar Resources

Jamie Principato blackbyrdfly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 02:52:17 UTC 2010

Just as a side-note to the fantastic wealth of information in Mika's
original e-mail, if you want a more convenient, accessible, and ultimately
very enjoyable way of using Twitter, you can download a twitter client
called Qwitter that will allow you to post messages to twitter and read your
tweets from anywhere on your computer. No windows to navigate to, no website
to mess around with. You just do everything you'd normally need to go to the
website for from anywhere, inside any program, with a few simple,
easy-to-learn keystrokes. Qwitter interfaces with your screen reader, and if
you don't have a screen reader (or if it crashes or something) it will
automatically start using SAPI. It's really a great program, and it makes
tweeting a lot less of a hassle and a lot more fun, and pretty soon you'll
be able to access Facebook and Solona (a captcha solver) via Qwitter as
well.

If you want to check it out, you can find details and the download at
Qwitter-client.net

So go get Qwitter, and start using Twitter!