[nabs-l] Fwd: [Nfbc-info] Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as they do Olympic Games

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 07:34:04 UTC 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Lisamaria Martinez, NOMC" <lmartinez217 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2010 09:44:48 -0800
Subject: [Nfbc-info] Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as
they do Olympic Games
To: NFB of California List <nfbc-info at nfbnet.org>

Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as they do Olympic GamesHello,

I think this is a worthy petition for all to sign. I was the 1225th
person to sign it. Disabled athletes deserve just as much attention as
able-bodied athletes.

So, check it out.

Subject: Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympic Games as they do Olympic Games

Petition to Get NBC to cover Paralympics Games as they do Olympic Games

Sign the petition in the following link so we can be well on our way
to getting the coverage we need!

http://www.petitiononline.com/USOCTV/petition.html

PLEASE take the time to sign this petition and pass it along to
everyone you know

Rachel M. Reitz M.A. CRC, CTRS

Rehabilitation Counselor

Southern Arizona Association for the Visually Impaired (SAAVI)

3767 East Grant Road

Tucson, AZ  85716

520 795.1331 x242

Fax: 520 795.1336

rreitz at saavi.us

www.saavi.us

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for Nfbc-info:
http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbc-info_nfbnet.org/dsmithnfb%40gmail.com

--
Darian Smith
Skype: The_Blind_Truth
Windows Live: Lightningrod2010 at live.com
The National Federation of the Blind has launched a nationwide teacher
recruitment campaign to help attract energetic and passionate
individuals into the field of blindness education, and we need your
help!   To Get Involved  go to:
www.TeachBlindStudents.org

I think this is a very worthwhile think to support, for much the same
reasons as the below comments state.  I don't know about you guys, but
I'm in!

 Darian