[nabs-l] Need Help About Baroque Pieces

Sarah Jevnikar sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Sat Jan 30 04:11:07 UTC 2010

Hi,
Do you need the audio or the Braille?

-----Original Message-----
From: nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nabs-l-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Winy Kwany
Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 10:15 AM
To: braillem at topica.com; blind-musicians at yahoogroups.com;
goodfeel at freelists.org; ddots-l at freelists.org;
braille-music-chat at yahoogroups.com; nabs-l at nfbnet.org
Subject: [nabs-l] Need Help About Baroque Pieces

Hi all,
I need your help. My Listening teacher asks me to find several most
important baroque pieces. They are the most popular ones, ranging from opera
to organ
music. They will be used for analysis, assignments and exams. Would you
check whether you have those pieces in your collection? Would you send the
BRF's
to me? I don't mind to emboss the whole volume as long as it includes piece
that I need.
I attach title of pieces with this message. There are numbers and page
numbers indications based on table of content of the book. Please ignore it
and
just pay atention to the titles.
Please send the files off list to my email:
winy_kwany at yahoo.com
I look forward to hearing from you very soon. Many thanks.
Winy.