[nabs-l] first timer convention scholarship

Anmol Bhatia anmolpbhatia at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 2 13:51:24 UTC 2010

Hello all,
I have been awarded NFB first timers scholarship (a award of $600) and upon my notice I was told that there will be a time when all the people receiving the award need to come and collect their debet card with $600. Does anyone know when we collect this?
thanks
Anmol

I seldom think about my limitations, and they never make me sad. Perhaps there is just a touch of yearning at times; but it is vague, like a breeze among flowers.
Hellen Keller