[nabs-l] The NFB Show Case Of Talent Airs Tonight

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 16:05:23 UTC 2010

Hi All!
Please consider sending this one to others in the nfb who might be interested.

Yearly at the NFB national convention, they have what is called The Show Case Of Talent, which is put together by The Performing Arts Division.
As was done last year, the talent show was recorded, and will be aired for those who couldn't make it tonight starting at 8 PM eastern on Radio360.
Meet our first performing arts scholarship winner and hear some great music starting at 8 PM eastern.
You can listen by going to
http://www.radio360.us/players/playerselection.shtml
or put
http://fast.icastcenter.com:9001
in to your default media player of choice at the above mentioned time.
Enjoy a night of talent and fun right in front of your computer.
http://www.radio360.us