[nabs-l] a couple of questions on NABS

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 17:27:11 UTC 2010

Hi, some time ago, there was an anouncement on this list regarding
NABS State presidents info and a new site going up. There were some
contact details for submission of NABS state president name and
contact info. Can anyone repost that message or give out the info?

Also, I see that there is a list for NABS Sstate presidents, but while
looking on nfbnet.org, I could not find it with the rest of the lists.
Does anyone have info on that particular list as well?

Thanks,
Alex