[nabs-l] Last minute hustle, book needed: Personality psychology domains of knowledge about human nature Larsen, Randy J.

Alexander Castillo alexandera.castillo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 02:43:38 UTC 2010

Hi all, as  the  title of this message says, this is a last minute
hustle for a book. Turns out I'm in need of one more class and I have
the chance to take it over the summer.

Here is the title.

Personality psychology domains of knowledge about human nature
Larsen, Randy J.
4th Ed.

The third Ed is unavailable  on RFBD, and bookshare does not carry it.

Has anyone had any luck with CourseSmart etexts? Last time I checked
they were not accessible.

Thanks,
Alex