[nabs-l] accessible digital recorders

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 23 23:06:36 UTC 2010

I've tested its range.  It contans a sterio speaker which acks as mic
when recording.  I can say with my model you could be in the back even
of a large auditorum and if all quiet you could hear the speaker as
well if you were having a conversation with them and standing arms
length away from them.  I've had this one for about 2.5 years now and
it is amazing.  As for deleting its fine.  I've not ever really gotten
down the different folders, but I created folders for each course in
terms of notes from classes that is what I can tell you.
Hope this helps!
Justin