[nabs-l] Questions About Navigating Festivals

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 17:31:56 UTC 2010

Hi:

Yes, I'm thinking the fair would be much better.

I don't like having to go to these things alone...it's just that I
live in a very small town and don't have very many friends so often
don't have anyone to go with and I hate not getting out of the house.

The fair is very popular though so I'm thinking I can find a few
people to go with...it shouldn't be too bad.

I don't have a boyfriend so that's not an option.

And, I never throw up on rides...and I love roller coasters...the
faster, the better for me lol!

Kerri