[nabs-l] DSB delaying needed equipment

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 27 02:21:36 UTC 2010

Jewel,

Thanks for the update.  Its good you're a great advocate!
So you decided to go the laptop way not the braille notetaker.  Since you
don't have the braille display of a notetaker, I hope they'll provide you
the display with your laptop. On your list of equipment, The VR stream is
least expensive.  So I'm glad they can get that for you fast and you'll have
it by the time school starts!  The Vr stream is a recorder, book player,
text reader and more so I think you'll be impressed with it.

What did they say about the other equipment such as a scanner?  Keep on them
and it will turn out alright.

Sincerely,
Ashley