[nabs-l] navigating parking lots/open spaces and othertravelquestions

Ben J. Bloomgren ben.j.bloomgren at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 21:07:16 UTC 2010

If available, I use the traffic that I hear by the entrance or exit of the
parking lot. For example, the King Supers at Littleton and Broadway has a
parking lot that you have to cross to get from the road to the store.
Luckily, Littleton and Broadway are huge roads, so they give ample traffic
noise that you can follow. If not, see if there's a line of cars. Parking
spaces are usually in a line on one end, so you'd walk on one side or the
other. Those are my tips.

Ben