[nabs-l] access to gmail

Justin Young jty727 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 21:32:53 UTC 2010

Hi Ashley!
I've used gmail for years.  If you are a JAWS user when in your gmail
account I would suggest go to list of links and hit "b" which will go
to "Basic Html".  to make it your default go to "set Basic html as
default".  As for headdings, when you open a message I would suggest
hit "shift + h".  the last headding will be your message.  It won't go
directly to your message, but you use down arrow and it will get to
your message.
Hope thiss helps!
Justin