[nabs-l] Issues with Kurzweil and applying for housing

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 23:02:52 UTC 2010

I'm not sure if it is a requirement for getting an apartment. The housing
authority sent this questionaire to my parents because they are my land
lords so to speak. It's more about my character than anything else. I guess
my folks are just wining about it because of the way I pay rent; I don't
give them $200 every month, instead I pay so much of the cable bill and by
food with my food stamps. My Dad especially is worried about that because he
claims me as a dependent on his taxes and he doesn't claim income. I told
him he doesn't have to worry about that because I told the Housing authority
this, but he's still wining.

I'll ask him for the form again though. Maybe this time I'll be lucky and
get it from him.. If I were able to get in his bedroom I'd going snooping
myself, but that's one of the reasons I need my own place; this one is not
wheelchair accessible.

Jen
Shop my store for the latest and greatest in beauty and wellness products!
www.youravon.com/jaberdeen

Get paid to read email!
http://www.sendearnings.com/?r=ref1487633