[nabs-l] Brown, Goldstein & Levy 2011 Disability Rights Fellowship

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 22:31:58 UTC 2010

I have been asked to post the following announcement:
In September 2009, Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP welcomed its first
disability rights fellow.  We are now accepting applications for our
third annual Disability Rights Fellowship to begin in September 2011.
The Fellowship offers a recent law school graduate or judicial clerk
with a disability the opportunity to participate for a year in all
phases of disability rights litigation at our firm in Baltimore,
Maryland. Brown, Goldstein & Levy is a 14-lawyer law firm devoted
principally to litigation. The firm has developed a national
reputation for its high-profile, high-impact disability rights cases.
The one-year fellowship will begin in September 2011. The application
deadline is November 15, 2010.   Please visit our website for
additional details about the fellowship and the firm and to download
an application: www.browngold.com.

[End Announcement]

Mehgan Sidhu

Brown, Goldstein & Levy, LLP

120 East Baltimore Street, Suite 1700

Baltimore, Maryland 21202

410-962-1030 x1324

410-385-0869 (fax)

ms at browngold.com

www.browngold.com

Celebrating our 25th Anniversary 1984 – 2009

Confidentiality Notice

This e-mail may contain confidential information that may also be
legally privileged and that is intended only for the use of the
addressee(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient or an
authorized agent of the recipient, please be advised that any
dissemination or copying of this e-mail, or taking of any action in
reliance on the information contained herein, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me
immediately by use of the reply button, and then delete the e-mail
from your system.  Thank you!

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org