[nabs-l] BrailleNote question

Zach--the blind bike rider blind.biker94 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 23:42:53 UTC 2010

the mpower has a cf card slot, however their newest model--the apex--does
not. for more questions subscribe to their mailing list as
http://list.humanware.com/mailman/listinfo/braillenote_list.humanware.com
Zach Dreicer
Phone: +1 505 750 8483
Skype: chickerland
google talk ID/Facebook: blind.biker94 at gmail.com
My Telespace: +1 575 802 8600 ext. 8495
Are you a blind student in any level of education? If so, please join me on
the blind-education list! To join: point your browser to:
Http://freelists.org/list/blind-education

are you interested in electronics? Then send a message to
electronicsfortheblind-request at emissives.com
with subscribe in the subject.
NOTICE
this message may contain confidential information. Such information is only
revealed to the person to whom this communication is directed. If you have
received this message in error, please contact the sender and destroy all
copies of this message.