[nabs-l] NABS Hospitality Night at Convention!

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 01:05:46 UTC 2010

Dear students,

This year at the NFB national convention in Dallas, for the first
time, the National Association of Blind Students will be hosting a
hospitality night for students! Come to the Affiliate Action Suite
(room 2372 at the Hilton Anatole) on Saturday, July 3, between 8:00
p.m. and midnight for snacks, games, and informal mingling with other
blind high school, college, graduate and nontraditional students. Feel
free to drop in and out before or after the Rookie Roundup, karaoke,
or salsa dancing.

We weren't able to advertise this new NABS event in the main
convention agenda, so please help us spread the word about the NABS
hospitality night. Also, if you have ideas or suggestions for
activities, please pass them along by writing to me off-list at
nabs.president at gmail.com
I look forward to seeing many of you in Dallas!

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org