[nabs-l] Means Testing for College Students‏

Jessica jess28 at samobile.net
Wed Jun 2 12:22:45 UTC 2010

Elizabeth,
I have never had to pay anything for any of my vocational
rehabilitation services and in over the 10 years I've been dealing with
the state rehab agencies in three different states. First in Utah then
in Vermont and right now in New York State. The flip side of that is I
have a friend whom works at the state rehab center in Utah  did have to
help pay for some of her education because she got some money from the
death of her grandmother  I believe and plus both of her parents work
or worked for the state Her mom worked or works at the State Tax
Commission and Her father was or sitll is working for the University of
Utah. In fact, the state didn't really have to put any money in to her
when she attended the University of Utah because the fact that her
father worked at the University she got a discount on tution and fees
when she attended  the University.
Jessica