[nabs-l] tiger braille software

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 3 01:44:27 UTC 2010

Hi Alena,
What did you do at View plus?
You say the tiger translation translates graphics into
tactile graphics. Which kind of graphics?  Simple diagrams?  I doubt it
would do pictures.

I don't have enough vision to  manipulate graphics but there would be
sighted help available.
Does this software have menus and short cut key commands likeDuxbury does?
For instance emboss is under the file menu  or Control E will bring up the
emboss dialogue box in
Duxbury.
Thanks.
Ashley