[nabs-l] cooking questions

Hina haltaf at carrollu.edu
Fri Jun 4 12:17:20 UTC 2010

hi kerrie and all,
i am in the same situation as kerrie and just moved to my apartment and
don't know how to use stove specially gass stove. do you have any tips? i am
very nervous because i am an international student and no one in my family
let me use any stove or oven at all and now i am here and have no idea how
to use oven and gass stove. i am international and might not have resources
to attend the  training as well, so any help will be much appreciated.
please send me some good recipies as well as i am starting from  scratch.
i can not have pork, beef and turkey but i would highly appreciate any help.
you can write me off list if you like at:
haltaf at carrollu.edu
hina.