[nabs-l] Means Testing for College Studentsþ

Jessica jess28 at samobile.net
Fri Jun 4 20:35:42 UTC 2010

Al and all,
Social Security Adminstration the people whom pay out the SSI Do say by
law that your parents are allowed to ask you to pay rent. I do believe
the whole time I was on SSI while I was living with my mom she charged
me rent. They do have a rule I believe where your parents can't charge
you the entire amount of your SSI I believe it's only a half or a third
of the amount. Also, keep in mind to it also depends on how much you
recieve in SSI.
Jessica