[nabs-l] OT: Win a WII and Support Guide Dog Access

Meghan Whalen mewhalen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 23:01:03 UTC 2010

Please distribute as widely as possible.

The Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users is raffling off a Nintendo WII.  Winners will also have the option of taking home the cash equivalent instead.  Second place is $100 and third place is $50.  The drawing will be held on September 12, 2010 in Milwaukee at the Double Tree Hotel.

Tickets are $2 for 1 or $5 for 3.

Funds from this raffle will go to support our guide dog symposium coming up in September in which we will be educating service dog users throughout the state and nation on their rights with their dogs.  We will also be holding a run/walk at the end of the event.  All dog users across the nation are encouraged and welcome to attend  Stay tuned for more information regarding the symposium.

If you are interested, please send an email to mewhalen at gmail.com with your name, address, phone number and number of tickets you are purchasing.  If possible, please include the same information in print or Braille when sending a check to:

Meghan Whalen, President
Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users
2566 Hoard St
apt. 2
Madison WI 53704

Checks should be made out to WAGDU.

Thank you very much in advance for your support.

Best,
Meghan Whalen, President
Wisconsin Association of Guide Dog Users