[nabs-l] Translator for convention...

Harry Hogue harryhogue at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 7 04:16:28 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,
I will be coming with BLIND, Inc. from Minnesota, and may have
responsibilities supervising some students during convention, but if there
is a need for Spanish translation, I would also like to put out there that I
speak Spanish and am willing to help translate where needed.  Contact me if
further information is required.

Sincerely,

Harry Hogue