[nabs-l] cooking questions

Mary Fernandez trillian551 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 05:08:10 UTC 2010

Hello All!
Cooking is fun and infinitely healthier than frozen dinners or take
out, which will never taste the same. Part of it is that once you have
made your first fried egg, even if it looks like someone not so much
fried it as tried to kill it, you made it, and so you are damn well
sure to enjoy it. I belive there are some sort of cutting instruments
that help cut tomatoes and such straighter. But it is definitely a
matter of practice, and  remember you can always buy cherry tomatoes!
If it's your first time doing something, pay attention, and time
things. If your steak is a litter rarer than you wanted it, see how
long you cooked it for and then just add a few minutes. With meats,
use a moderate temp, since a very high  temp on the stove will ofter
burn the outside while letting the inside still raw. Ok, it's late so
I can't htink of anyhting else, but get a recipe book and an apron,
and go at it!
If no one else eats it there's more for you. Lol.
Mary

--
Mary Fernandez
Emory University 2012