[nabs-l] mac lending needed

Ignasi Cambra ignasicambra at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 16:41:15 UTC 2010

Hey,
An other option is to just buy a mac, and return it if you don't like it. It's not the best way, but that's why apple has a return policy anyway. You can order it from the Apple Store, and I can't remember if they give you 14 or 30 days to return it. That way, if you like the Mac you are trying, you can just keep it...

IC