[nabs-l] cooking questions

Kerri Kosten kerrik2006 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 06:31:36 UTC 2010

Hi Arielle and All!

Thanks for all this info, and it was very helpful!

I dohave one question though.

The already-prepared meat sounds just like what I need as well as
pretty tasty/simple to cook!

We have Krogers where I live...would the specialty meat section be in
Krogers or is it just Safeway stores it's in?

I am just asking because I have never heard of these already-prepared
meats before and they sound really good!

I am going to have somebody help me label my oven and show me where
the knobs for the burners are.

I may just alternate between my toaster oven and my big oven depending
on how I feel and what I am making.

I will also make sure to have someone tell me which temperature the
toaster oven labels start on and I may actually remove a couple of
labels...I liked Arielle's idea of labeling every hundred degrees so
in between is 350!

Thanks again for all this...great thread, great tips...it was very helpful!

Kerri